So I purchased OS X Tiger earlier in the summer and didnt get the chance to install it properly on my G4 PowerBook. Today I erased everything and started from scratch. I made sure to burn the free software the guy I bought this from (off eBay).
So why is it called Vicky? The story behind that is one of my friends had a PowerBook as well and he showed me the voice recognition stuff on it and how it can tell "knock knock". The voice he used was called "Vicky". So when I showed this off to some ppl they started calling it Vicky.
Anyway its 2am and I am tired. I have a meeting with the School of Grad studies tomorrow noon, I wonder what that is all about.
The best early October Prime Day gaming deals: PS5, Nintendo Switch, and
Xbox deals worth grabbing now
-
Save on Starfield, Nintendo Switch, HyperX headsets, monitors, and more in
Amazon’s latest early October Prime Day gaming deals.
3 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment