Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twitter Mail and Blogger Atlast

Since I joined twitter a few weeks back I have been trying to figure out how to get my posts here automatically tweeted without me having to tweet each one individually. I was going about it the wrong way, I was looking for a widget that would do this.

I was just looking over my settings and I noticed this "send posts to e-mail" field where I had my own email in there to get my own copy of my posts somewhere other than just blogger.com. That's when I had an 'Aha' moment and decided to look for a service that would provide me with an e-mail and they would post the e-mail message to twitter - enter TwitterMail.

You login with your twitter credentials and then you can pick your email address @twittermail.com
(something long and that you cannot remember)

Then give that e-mail to blogger and bookmark it in gmail, hotmail, yahoo, or outlook if you are still using that - so you can use it there too.

So this post is a test of this process.

There is also twitterfeed that I have seen people use, so thats always another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment